I have 7 weeks left for this baby to arrive and I am counting down the days! I am praying he is 2 weeks early like Bentlee was. That would be perfect! =) I'm not sure I am completely ready to have 3 kids but I know I am ready to not be pregnant any longer. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love being pregnant but I am uncomfortable! I'm getting the panic feeling that I am not going to have everything done before he gets here but that's pretty normal for me. We started on Briggs' room a while back and it's coming along very slow! But it's coming. I am doing his bedroom in a Rock n Roll type of theme. Those of you that know Chase know that he is very into music so I thought of this idea before I was ever pregnant. I was hoping it was a boy for Chases sake and because i had so many ideas for this room i wanted to create. His room is mostly black, white, red, with tan. My wonderful grandma is making his bedding because I could not find any type of bedding that would go with my theme. It's not done yet but i am so anxious to see it. I will post pics! We were just going to use Ryann's old crib which is white so it would go fine, but Chase decided he wanted to refinish it with black and sand and distress the wood and also stain it. It is a much longer process than any of us expected but I hope it's done soon. I know it's going to look awesome! So the pics below are his letters I made for his room. I loved the paper I FINALLY found and they worked out perfect. I am planning on hanging a red antique guitar on his wall, records, and possibly black and white pics of some old music artists that Chase likes. I hope it turns out like I am imagining. Some times i picture things better than I can make happen but we will see. Anyways, I will post more pics later. This post is such a ramble. Sorry! That's how I've been feeling lately... crazy!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow! Very cute Cari! What a great theme and love the letters and paper you chose. Would love to see the crib and room when it's finished. Can't wait to see that boy! :)
Post a Comment