Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Panic Mode!

I think I realized Sunday night into Monday morning why I am already in panic mode to get everything done before this baby gets here.I think it's called nesting and I am definitely in that stage and I'm a little panicked. At about 11:45 Sunday night I woke up to horrible pains and I really didn't know what they were.I thought there is no way these are contractions. I still have over 6 weeks left! After about 30 min of pain and getting aggravated at Chase for asking any questions I realized I was having contractions and better get to the hospital before I have this little guy too early. It kind of clicked to me that I might be in labor when I was having a contraction and Chase asked me something and I couldn't answer right away because I was in so much pain and I was thinking "shut up!I am in pain" That's when it clicked. I thought I must be in labor if I am acting like this! Haha. So my mom came to stay at the house with the girls so Chase could take me to the hospital.Once I got there they hooked me up to monitors and I was having contractions every 3 minutes.They said I was in preterm labor.They checked me and I was dilated to about a 2.They called the doc and decided to give me a shot to stop the contractions.It worked thankfully!So now I am trying to take it a little easy the next few weeks.I am hoping I can make it at least to 37 weeks.So now I am very anxious to get my baby shower done s0 I can finally feel prepared for this baby to come no matter when it is. To possibly have this little guy here in about 3 weeks (hopefully no sooner) makes me terrified.It just seems SO soon.I really don't feel like I have been pregnant more than a few months.Keep your fingers crossed Briggs holds off a few more weeks! We are praying for that.

No comments: