Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Update time

First i would like to apologize for the last few boring posts.It's been a little crazy around here and honestly I haven't felt like posting.But here I go... sorry for so many pics and info ahead of time.A little over a week ago we had the baby shower for Briggs and I.It turned out really nice.i need to personally thank all of you who came and those of you who put so much time in it to make it so special.It was great.My grandma surprised me and had his bumper done.It looks so good!The crib is not yet complete but when it is I will post some pics.I am waiting to show the pics until the crib is done because Chase decided he wanted to ask his brother Gavin to put some of his artwork on it.I am so excited to see the outcome.He is a great artist and is so creative.We are anticipating what he comes up with, but we know it will be awesome.Thanks Gav!
Then came Easter.The girls had a great time.I was sick all weekend so Chase had the girls the entire time.Running them around town and taking them to Easter parties.He did so good at taking over.He is such a good daddy.The girls love being with him.They also loved coloring the eggs (even though Bentlee broke
6 out of 12 eggs) It was an experience!
After the girls played with the what the Easter bunny got them, Chase decided to organize my pantry.I am telling you, I am probably the least organized person alive and lately I have been going crazy wanting everything in order.(nesting stage I guess)Chase is awesome at organizing and he did such a good job.Hopefully I can keep it looking like it does now.(There are some pics below)Chase might not be too thrilled I shared that but I am so thankful to him with all the help he has given me, especially the last few weeks.He is amazing!
Update on girls......
They are growing way too fast.Ryann has always been a little smarty to say the least and now she is getting to be a smart alic (however you spell that!) .I'm not sure how to nip this one in the butt, but something needs to happen fast.She's insane.She is also getting ready for preschool this next year.I can't believe my baby is going to preschool.She is SO ready but the last almost 3 years has gone by way too fast.She has just learned the sounds to the alphabet and she amazes us every day.I love having her around.She is so special to her daddy and I.
Bentlee has all of the sudden started talking so much.She is so funny and her personality is hilarious.She is still very clingy to me but she has let go a little, which is nice.I'm hoping she gets even more independent before our little guy comes along.She doesn't have much time!She has only had 5 teeth until about 2 months ago and now she is trying to get all of them at once.It has been terrible.She is still trying to cut 6 teeth all at once.I feel so bad for her.About 2 weeks ago she got an ear infection and had a fever between 103-104 for about 4 days.She has never had an ear infection or ever been put on antibiotics so it was an adventure.I'm hoping once these teeth come through she will be a new girl.She brings so much happiness to our family and makes us laugh constantly.
Baby update... I went to the doc yesterday and had a normal check up.I am dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced.He measured my uterus and I am measuring over 2 weeks ahead (just like I have almost the whole pregnancy)He decided to do an ultrasound to check the babies size.He is being very cautious about his size since I almost bled to death after I had Ryann.They think she was too big for my body and we don't want that happening again! The ultrasound shows he is about 6lb 11oz right now.Yes, I still have 4 weeks left and babies can gain up to a pound a week in the end.The ultrasound also shows he's measuring 37 weeks and 5 days.Exactly 2 weeks ahead.I looked on the computer and an average baby at 36 weeks should just be under 6 pounds.I have no idea what the doc plans on doing.I see him Monday and I am anxious to see what he decides.I don't want to have a HUGE baby but I also want him to be healthy and ready before he gets here.I will keep you updated on what is happening.Meanwhile I am still going crazy trying to get things in order for our little man to get here.I will probably be doing that until the day I go into labor.I just cant seem to get things done fast enough with this huge belly in the way. :)



Ryann and daddy having a somewhat lazy day.



Loving all the Easter egg hunts!




Pretty blue eyes.





Coloring eggs.My girls look like little rag muffins in most of these pics!I was so sick and wasn't feeling like doing much.That's ok though.They are still beautiful!
Cheeser!


Look what the Easter bunny brought!
Bentlee liked looking at their new pet fish.

And they loved the bubble machine.It's a great investment!I almost die of no oxygen trying to blow bubbles for them.And this thing does a way better job than I can!






The pantry!


Mr. organizer!


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! I haven't found your blog yet until just now. How are you stranger? I am so excited for you to have a boy. I can't believe you guys have 3 kids...well almost! Your girls are so so cute!!!! I am glad to see you are alive and well. we need to talk soon. call me and we should get together when i come down in june, but i understand if you are too busy. How is Candice doing? I looked at your old posts forever. I miss you guys