Chase found a scorpion out front today and I am terrified!Every summer we have lived here we have found a few and since it has been so warm I started to get a little paranoid.Chase was cleaning the front yard and of course he found one.Now I kinda feel like a nut because I am totally freaked out by these things and I think it's mostly because of my kids.Bentlee is the type that would try to pick one up and play with it.She loves messing around with bugs.Ryann on the other hand knows what they are and to not touch them.Not to mention I am going to have a new baby here soon.AAHH!! I hate this time of year for this exact reason.So if you have any secrets on getting rid of these things please let me know.Thanks!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment