Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pregnancy Questionnaire

I found this on someones blog and it really got me thinking.... so I decided to share.Mostly for me so I never forget these moments....

1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCIES PLANNED? With the Ryann we were told to try for a year and see what happens. The docs thought I might have endometreosis.(I have no idea how to spell that)It only took about 5 months after I got off the pill to get our little girl in my tummy.Then Bentlee, NO she was not planned.Ryann was only six months old but apparently we weren't careful.Now the third, not really planned but not prevented.I had an IUD and had complications.Two months after we had to take it out I was pregnant.I don't do too well with birth control obviously.Soon we will have to do something permanent.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Ryan- so excited!I was running and jumping down the hall to tell Chase.Then he said...take the other test to make sure.He was a little nervous.Bentlee- terrified.I started pacing and had an anxiety attack.I called Chase and told him to get home immediately.He already knew what was wrong before I could even tell him. Briggs- all I said is what's new.I'm always pregnant.But I was fine with it.

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 21 with Ryann, 22 with Bentlee , 23 with Briggs

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a pregnancy test from home

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Chase on all of them.

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes! I love the day when I find out.Then I can go shopping!

8. DUE DATE? Ryann June 3rd and she was 5 days late!! Bentlee September 14th.She was 2 1/2 weeks early.So nice!! Briggs I am due May 14th and praying he will come a little early.

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? With Ryann not too bad.I was mostly tired.These last 2 it lasted till I was 5 months pregnant.

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I loved being pregnant.I hated throwing up though...

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? A girl.I totally was shocked because I thought she was a boy.

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Never. I wouldn't trade them for the world!

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? Do you really want to know.... with Ryann 26 pounds, Bentlee 19 pounds and so far 14 pounds.

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? With Ryann yes, Bentlee I had a little lunch with my girlfriends but I didn't need anything.With this pregnancy yes.In just a few weeks

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? With Ryann the pregnancy went well but a few hours after I had her I almost bled to death.Ya, a little scary, Bentlee I had gestational diabetes but everything was fine, this pregnancy I had many complications in the beginning but doing well now!

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Banner Desert, Banner Baywood, and this one at Banner Gateway

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Ryann-16 terrible hours!Bentlee 4 1/2 hours.It was a breeze!I hope the third is the same.

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Chase

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Ryann-it was a party...Chase, mom, Chases mom, Carlee, Candace, Sis-in laws Jennifer and Tristine.Bentlee, we had the same people planned but she came SO fast Chase was there and my mom and dad walked in seconds before she was out.

2. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Heck yes!Ryann an epidural.Bentlee pain meds 1st which I liked for 10 min but all they did was make me stupid but didn't take the pain away.I was SO annoyed.Then the epidural.The only reason I got pain meds 1st is cuz I was in little pain, stood up to go walking and couldn't move I was in so much pain!I said I want my epidural now!And Chase said "you really need it already?"I almost killed him!I said just get me something then!In nice words....The epidurals never worked completely with both but I still would recommend them.

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? Ryann- 8lb 9oz, way too big for me! Bentlee 6lb 9oz.I only pushed a few times with Ryann and Bentlee was a half a push.It was pretty nice.

WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? June 8th, August 28th

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? Ryann Nevaeh (chases middle name is Ryan)Bentlee Mae(Candace doesn't have a middle name but my mom always called her Candace May), Briggs Gavin (Chases bro. name is Gavin)

27. HOW DID THE FATHER REACT TO THE NEW BABY? Chase did so good.He's a natural.

28. DID YOU EXPERIENCE ANY POST-PARTUM DEPRESSION OR BABY BLUES? Ya, I had a really hard time with Ryann.Since I almost bled to death it took me a long time to recover.Bentlee not so much.I cried for no reason of course but nothing serious.

29. BREAST OR BOTTLE? Breast then bottle.

30. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST-BORN TODAY? Ryann will be 3 in June, Bentlee will be 2 in August.

3 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

that was fun to learn all that about you! we miss you guys

The Garlock's said...

What a fun questionaire! When I check out your blog I kept meaning to ask you for your email but I obviously kept forgetting so I'm glad you found my other blog to leave me a comment. I sent you an invite, let me know if you don't get it!

Cam and Mele said...

Loved reading this!! I might have to steal it:D
Glad you commented;)