So, in less than one week we find out what the baby is for sure! I am so excited and pretty sad all at the same time. I am scheduled to get the ultrasound on Wednesday and Chase just informed me he can't make it to the appointment. He has a seminar for work starting Tuesday and cannot miss it. I am so bummed especially if its a boy. I just wanted to take a video camera to capture the moment if we find out he gets his boy! I have actually never been so nervous about finding out what I am having. I just wish we never knew they were thinking it was a boy. Now my hopes are up for sure! Chase says he's not getting his hopes up but I know inside he is dieing to know. Not that we wont be excited to have another girl but it would be exciting to have something different not to mention neither Chase or his brother has boys so the Rooney name may never be passed down if we don't get a Rooney boy! So the pressure is on! I am trying to get in on Monday for the ultrasound so he can make it but I called this morning and they had nothing open. They told me to call back later to see if there were any cancellations. Keep your fingers crossed! I am also trying to figure out how to surprise Chase with the news if he ends up not making it which looks like that's how it will be. So if you have any ideas let me know!! P.S. I will post a pic of my belly soon. It's freaking HUGE!! To end on a positive note... I have been feeling the baby wiggling around in there. This is my favorite part of being prego and I miss the feeling SO much once I have the babies. It's finally getting more exciting. I love it!!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh you are making me miss being pregnant... I loved it..of course I love holding swedyn in person.. but I loved feeling her inside of me, nice and safe and warm.
Good luck with the ultrasound...I will cross my fingers its a boy, but you do make pretty dang cute girls so either way would be wonderful.
Post a Comment