Monday, December 8, 2008

And the results are in....

We are officially having a BOY! I can't tell you how excited we are. Here are a few pics to prove it....

Yes, that's what you think it is...his "thing" He was proud to show it in this picture.It took a while for him to open his legs
but once he did he had no shame! His skeleton face... a litte weird but cute.I love it!
And his name will be Briggs Gavin Rooney

2 comments:

The Heiner's said...

Yay!!!! Im so excited for you guys!!! And what a cute name! I love it! You will just love your little boy Cari! So fun!!! Congrats to both of you! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Janda said...

Oh my gosh Cari I love the name, I bet Gavin will be so proud!! So glad Chase is finally getting his boy, heaven knows he needs one, with his many hunting trips and all!!:)Congrats!!!