
Ryann was a little nervous.She wouldn't keep her hands out of her mouth.She told Santa she wants a pink tricycle.She comes up with a new thing she wants every other day!!

Ryann and my nephew Connor.


Ryann loves my belly.Hopefully these don't scare anyone!She talks to the baby all the time and rubs and kisses my belly.Sometimes out of the blue she says "mom I love our baby!"

These belly pics are just before I am 18 weeks

Yesterday was the 1st time I felt the baby move on the outside.I love it!!!

Yesterday before I went to get the ultrasound I told Ryann we weren't sure the baby was a boy and we had to go find out.I told her it might be a sister and asked her if that was ok.She said, "NO! That's not ok.We already have a sister...." Thank goodness it turned out to be a boy. ;)
3 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute
They are so cute!! Love the tummy pictures!!! Take tons of them the further you get along, you will love them later!!
My mom said you where sick the other night, and had to go to the ER. Hope your feeling better!
your belly is sooooo beautiful! Absolutely stunning, baby numbmer 3 and you still have a great stomach! Hey speaking of baby number 3...I too am so happy it's a boy! You need a boy, and this is the perfect timing. I hope I get some boys too one day! You must feel so complete...if you choose to have more kids the pressure is off. HOW FUN A BOY!!!!!
Post a Comment