Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good news!!

My doctors office got me in for the ultrasound on Monday afternoon!! I know they had nothing available but they worked it out so Chase could be there. So publicly I am thanking Michelle the ultrasound technician and Marty in the office. They are wonderful! I was on hold for about 15 minutes waiting for them to work something out so they could squeeze me in. Chase is gone hunting, of course, and so I called him and told him the good news. He is pretty happy. So Monday is the big day. We will let u all know. By the way... the last two posts are from Ryann. I had a new post set up to be done and then I had to walk away from the computer for a few minutes. When I got back it showed a new post. I have no idea how she posted it but there you go! P.S. If you are looking for an O.B. Doctor Huish is amazing!

3 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Monday YAY! that is exciting... My doctor in showlow knows dr. huish and said that he is his "role model" that made me feel good that i was able to work with 2 awesome doctors.

The Heiner's said...

Yay! Can't wait Cari! Were crossing our fingers for you guys!

Janda said...

Ok!!! Im dieing to know is it really a boy??? Ive been checking your blog all day!!:)