So I guess I better do a little update and I will post pictures soon. My little man just turned one last month and I've got lots of pictures of that. He is such a happy boy and we love him so much!
My oldest turned 4 yesterday. Her party is this weekend so I'm sure I will have lots to talk about when that is over. She wants a all girl slumber party! YAY for me.. I hope it goes well!! Wish me luck.
The pregnancy has been going pretty good. I have felt amazing until about the last week. Being tired ALL the time is hitting me again.. Thankfully that's all I have to complain about so I am VERY lucky. I am about 23 weeks pregnant. We are having another little boy to complete our sweet family.
I am thankful every day that I am so blessed to have my HEALTHY children and to actually be about to carry my own children. I have realized lately how much is taken for granted at times. This is not a conscious thing but sometimes getting wrapped up in our own issues is a part of life. When I run into situations where people are trying so hard to have a baby and cant, I honestly feel almost guilty. Here I am popping kids out left and right and there are people who pray and hope they could. Or people who do have children with very scary health conditions. We are so blessed in my family. Yes, I "complain" at times about my "crazy" life but I have to remember many have it a lot worse than I do and I am so thankful for all that I have in my life!
I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who provides for our family. He is amazing. And for all my beautiful children that do make me crazy on a daily basis but that's why I love them so much. I wouldn't have it any other way! Be thankful for what you DO have... that's what I keep telling myself!
I'm not really sure why I wrote all that.. that wasn't planned!! .. anyway, I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going private so that's why I haven't done much on here. We shall see!!.. Pictures will be here soon!!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
It's about time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
you write really well and I appreciate your view on things. (getting pregnant is a dream come true for many women and it's lovely to here you recognize your privilege) You of all people deserve to have your "complaining " days. You have three children under 4!! Man that would make any mother tired, daily. AND you're growing another baby inside you on top of that!!! I hope that slumber party pulled off! :)
i really like those pics about this beautiful family
regards
a beautiful family.
Your children have the coolest names. Very beautiful blog and family!!! :))))
ooo I'm a crazy blog-hopper:) you can write very well!! and i adore your baby names!! I've always wanted the name Ryann for a girl too, spelled just like that:) someday I hope...
http://aprairiegirlincalifornia.blogspot.com/
my blog...
Post a Comment