Monday, March 8, 2010

Help!

Now that I want to go private I dont know how! Tell me how to do it please.

4 comments:

The Garlock's said...

ONce you have everyones email, you go to customize, then the settings tab and under that tab you go to permissions. Then you just check the little circle of who can view your blog and put in everyone's email. hope this helps! dagandtag@gmail.com
PS I need to change my e-mail on the Bunko list cause I never check the one that everyone has. Who is in charge this month?

Rooney Family said...

Cadie is having it this month. thanks for the info

Anonymous said...

why in private
Learn how to increase Page Rank
Bearers of Light
Earn extra Income at home from your blog's
Reyannblogs
Learn about Info. Tech

Noelle said...

Can I be added to your blog? My email is noelledvnr24@gmail.com. Thanks! And congrats on the pregnancy!