We decided to take a day trip and go up to Fossil Creek.It was so much fun and the kids loved it.We planned this trip very last minute so we weren't able to stay there as long as we would have liked but here are a few pics from the day...
Bentlee and Daddy

Briggs and Mommy

Ryann and Daddy

Nick, Dean, and Kirk

Candace and Bentlee


I was cracking up at this pic. Bentlee is the only child of mine that has a little "Bogle" in her.Then when I saw this pic I about died. First of all she looks a lot like my dad and Candace and in this pic she really looks like my dad. They are making the exact same facial expression!!

Papa and my girls

We had so much fun. I recommend it to anyone. It's a nice, short drive and well worth it. I can't wait to go back and hopefully be able to dive in!
3 comments:
look at you mrs adventurous!! Just having a baby and taking trips. cute pics
Wow! Looks like a blast. Where the heck is fossil creek? Never even heard of it!
how fun Congrats on baby briggs he is super cute and can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment