Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Briggs Gavin is here











8lbs 4oz
21'' long
5/4/09 @ 6:37 p.m.

6 comments:

The Garlock's said...

Yahoo, what a cutie, looks like both of you are doing well! Congrats!

MenloveClan said...

he is beautiful! im so glad the long anticipation is over. let me know if you need anything. londyn and i would love to come visit.

Cara said...

YAY! Congrats he is a cutie! And what a big boy already. I hope everything went well with the delivery. I am sure your little girls just can't get enough of their little brother. : )

Eric and Ashlee said...

He is so chubby! I just love it, I can't wait to see him! I am so excited for you to experience a boy! Congrats and I will see you soon!

The Lake's said...

Aaawwww! he is so cute! you will have to tell me what 3 is like and what having a boy is like! That is so exciting I just love newborns so sweet and innocent! Congrats! hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

congrats. he is adorable!!