Happy New Year to all! I can't find my adapter thing to post pics but hopefully I do soon so I can. We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. My girls were so hilarious and fun on Christmas morning. We loved it. They are getting old enough (especially Ryann) to get excited. Chase went hunting the day after Christmas of course with some family and friends. I wasn't too happy about it but what do you do. =) (Leah, I am sure you heard all about it from Justin. Tell him sorry I was a little, no a lot upset for a moment or two.... he probably thought so this is how crazy women get when they are prego and yes that was me...)We went to my sisters for New Years and had a little party. It was really fun and surprisingly my kids were awake until after midnight. They were so good too! That's the surprising part. And thankfully they were since I was and still am sick with a migraine. Fun stuff! I have a cute little story about Ryann... We were in the kitchen getting ready for the clock to strike 12.(it was about 11:30 at this point) Ryann comes in and says "when is the party going to start??" Hello??? We have been having the party all night Ms. party animal! She was thinking the party is when we say Happy New Year!! So we all went outside around the bonfire and waited for the "big moment". We all said Happy New Year at midnight and hugged and kissed. You know? the usual. Ryann looked at me and said, "Mom now the parties going to start?" She has lost her mind. She was still ready to party and I was wanting to pass out hours before that. I'm not sure who she takes after.... Scary for those of you who know us well....! She is so funny! Anyway, we hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years. I hope I can post pics soon.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment