Happy four year anniversary!!




So, you might be wondering why I posted this picture. Honestly... who does this?! But the real reason I posted this is because I was looking at this picture and looking and the people in the backgrounds reaction. Click on this picture and look. I about went pee in my pants when I saw the look on my brothers face. He was a little shocked! Anyway, we were suppose to have a backyard reception but since it rained the entire week before our wedding it was completely flooded outside. I was SO against a church reception but it looked WAY better than I ever expected.
Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it! Actually.... I can. It feels like we have been married most of my life but we really have been together half of our lives at least. Kinda crazy but I love it. These have been the best four years of my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Four years and almost 3 kids is a little insane I must admit but it's wonderful. I just want to tell Chase how much I love him and how happy I am to be with him for the rest of our lives and eternity. Love ya babe!!
2 comments:
Happy aniversary, 4 years..dang...hope you have a good one
Happy Aniversary! It always seemed like you guys have been married forever, but I guess you guys were together for a long time and the whole kids thing makes it seems longer. Oh and the pic is to funny!
Post a Comment