Hey hey! I didn't know you had a blog, I thought you were anti mormon/married/myspace, lol, glad to see that your not though. I can't believe she is two already, your girls are so stinkin cute! Chase is so cute with them I wanted to go to the Kieth Urban concert so bad but maybe next time.
How cute! I cant believe she is already 2 it seems like not very long ago I was at your baby shower! I bet her and Abby would have fun playing together we should get together sometime and hang out! Greg would im sure would want to hang out with Chase too!
Chase and I were married January 8th 2005. We had been "dating" off and on since 5th grade. Yes, crazy I know! We had our first little girl June 2006. Her name is Ryann. Six months after she was born we found out I was pregnant AGAIN! It was the biggest shock of our lives but we wouldn't change it for the world. Our second little girl, Bentlee was born August 2007. The girls are only 14 months apart. It has been very interesting have these girls so close but they are becoming friends more and more everyday. Chase feels really outnumbered having 3 girls in the house. He's is praying for a boy on our 3rd try! We purchased our 1st house a year and a half ago and we enjoy it so much! Chase enjoys doing things around the house to get it looking nice and he loves his yard. He recently did our backyard and he takes lots of pride in it. It looks so nice! The girls love it. Thanks daddy! Chase has been working for his dads restoration company continuously since he graduated and in the summers before he graduated. He is a very hard worker. I am so lucky to stay home with our two beautiful girls. Thanks again babe! We love you!!
These are block letters. They can also hang from ribbon and it looks way cute!
More crafts....
A little closer look... K- The letter pricing. I will admit they are a little much but honestly they are not a cheap project or a fast project. $25 dollars per letter for up to 5 letters. Any letters after that are $20. For flowers added on $2 per flower. I can also add jewels for an additional $5-8 depending on how glammed you want it.
5 comments:
Hey hey! I didn't know you had a blog, I thought you were anti mormon/married/myspace, lol, glad to see that your not though. I can't believe she is two already, your girls are so stinkin cute! Chase is so cute with them I wanted to go to the Kieth Urban concert so bad but maybe next time.
How cute! I cant believe she is already 2 it seems like not very long ago I was at your baby shower! I bet her and Abby would have fun playing together we should get together sometime and hang out! Greg would im sure would want to hang out with Chase too!
This is so cute! I love it! Your guys' girls are just beautiful!!! I sure have some cute cousins!!! :) Andi
How cute, paige has the same bike, maybe one day they can race. Please stop having such cute kids. Miss ya
mrs. rooney, we need updates more often
Post a Comment