Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our little rock band!


































4 comments:

Ali said...

You gotta love rock band! We have "Rock Out" Party's every friday night were all the true rockers come to show there stuff we love it. Your block letters are so cute you need to put prices on here so i can make an order.

Leah Fitts said...

i am soo in love with this game it is kind of gross, we played it for my last birthday party... also i miss your mom soo much seeing those pics from the concert! way fun. was it amazing? ps i might need you to make me some dreamy letters????

The Lake's said...

Hi Cari! I saw your blog from Leahs page. You guys are so cute! I am expecting my 2nd baby now and I am nervous abot having 2 has it been hard for you? I want some vinyl lettering I actually need a lot of it so let me know when you have that up and going because will definately get some from you!

Laura Davis said...

Hey Cari, your blog is almost as adorable as your girls. I love the vinyl letters and I agree with the rest you need to get prices up.