Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yearly announcement!!

I know I haven't blogged in a while but I will post new pictures soon... Just wanted to announce to all you bloggers who don't already know we are expecting our 4th baby sometime this year.. Yes, very shocking and not so much planned but when are they ever in this Rooney family? We will have 4 children at the age of 4 and under.. Its already crazy enough around here I am not sure what I am going to do with another little one but it looks like I will figure that one out a little sooner than planned. Honestly, I wasn't too thrilled at 1st but it will be good. We will be done and have our little family so close together. Any way, we hope you are all having a good start to 2010!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay congrats! That is so exciting! you have such a cute family

manders said...

congratulations! you and chase are great parents and your little ones are very lucky!

(he he to the title - "yearly announcement!" love it.)

Nettypg said...

Congratulations! As a mother of 4 ages 4-1 I know what you will be going through. In Jan 2009 I gave birth to twins. My oldest child was 3 and my 2nd child was only 17 months. It has been a year now, and it has been worth it! Hang in there!

Ali Tab Akber said...

Congradulations its very gud news for your complete family...

my life said...

congratulations to both of you..u guys are on of the best looking parents iv seen in a while...all the best with the fourth one..ur kids are adorable and may god bless them all..

Chandana said...

Hi,

Nice blog.

Here is a blog that serves for your spiritual needs...
It has messages from the Holy Scriptures that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives, and allow GOD's rule in every matter.

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.