Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Carving pumpkins
My little man

Papa Rooney and kids


Daddy and our tootsie roll



Granny Franny, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty













4 comments:

candace said...

hahahah im dying right now! these pics are soooo freaking cute! It makes me wanna cry because I miss them soooo freaking much! Boobie man is so big and hes not even going to know me!! I cant wait to come home and see everyone! give the kids a kiss from there auntie

manders said...

super cute little halloween kids! that tootsie roll costume cracks me up.

The Estrada Family said...

I love it!!! Briggs has gotten so big even since the last time I saw him! They all look adorable!

Rylee Bogle said...

Awhh cutee((: I miss youu guyss soo muchh!! Briggs outfite is soo freakin cute! just make sure he dosent wear that around me cuz its my favorite candy and hes the cutest kid so i just might have to take a bite((: I miss all of youu soo muchh and love youu((: tell everyone i said hi and i miss them and love them all((: