Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yes, thats positive!

I know people usually wait to share this news for a while but apparently I dont. Yes, I am prego AGAIN!! We will have 3 kids under the age of 3. The baby is due May 14th. Ryann will turn 3 June 8th. Yes, I think I am about crazy and if I am not crazy yet I will be in 9 months thats for sure. We weren't quite ready for another baby yet but here we go and we are very excited!

10 comments:

The Garlock's said...

How exciting, what great news! Tis the season, it seems everywhere and everyone is pregnant now days, lol. Maybe Chase will get a boy this time!

The Heiner's said...

Yay!!!!!! That's exciting news girl!!! Congrats! I hope you guys have a boy! Their sooooo fun. Of course I'm sure the girls are fun too! :) I could see you and Chase with just girls though, like Gavin and Emily. Im excited for you guys!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

you are crazy... haha just kidding, only a good mom like you could handle 3 kids under age 3 :) you will do great, just like you have already done... i am so happy for you guys though. keep stuff updated on your blog so i can keep in touch with the pregnancy.

Leah Fitts said...

wow!!!!! i am so pumped for you! congrats!

The Lake's said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting kids are the best! They will be lucky to be so close together they will always have a friend to play with! It will be fun finding out if its a boy or girl! I wish that mine could be closer in age, either way it will be fun!

Truly and Shane said...

Oh my word! I feel like reading that could almost make me go crazy... you are the woman!! And I sincerely mean that. You have a great attitude about this surprise of good news. Wow- Cari I wish you could see my face right now- LOL
I'm so happy for you, maybe a boy this time??

Rosemary said...

Dude, you'll be fine. It's not that bad. All newborns do is sleep anyway. The crappiest part is that you still have 2 babies that need to be held even though you're gonna have a big belly and no more hips. My kids just sat on my belly.

Announcements By Ashlee's said...

Check out our NEW blog....

We are offering discounts on holiday cards! Custom design starting at $30 for 25 cards w/envelopes!

We also offer wedding and all occasion invitations, birth announcements, business cards and door to door flyer distribution.

Debbie Foster said...

you are a baby makeing machine!!!! lol...i am sorry u missed out on lunch the other week...i was excited to see u and catch up...we will have to do it another time...i need ur number...i lost it when my nephew threw my phone in the toilet...fun times...but i miss u and we live so dang close we need to get together...friday i am meeting up with some moms and going to the splash park at tempe town lakes... u should join...call me or text 202-4126..miss u.. and congrats...

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

We need some updates girl!