Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Girly girl!
Ryann is the funniest 2 year old I know...maybe it's because she's mine. Who knows! Anyway, she is really in love with shoes right now. She found these crazy high shoes at her aunt Candaces house and she loved them. She is growing up too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So cute, I can't believe how big she is now! I wonder when the next fight is cause thats probably the next time we will see you guys, or maybe we should plan a get together or something?
Ryann is so cute... she has good taste too, shoes, men ;).... haha
hey qt... i finnaly joined the blogging frenzzy.... i miss u guys... hayley came by today and saw baby korbyn... it was nice to see an old friend... we have to do something... i just started working saturdays, but other than that.... i am a at home mommy and live out in queen creek... give me a call when ever u get a chance,, we need to gettogether..
seriously I love your girls! they are so freaking adorable! I have totally been MIA but im going to make an effort to come back to blog world! I always have enjoyed reading up on everyone elses life more than posting! how are you guys?Im sad I have not seen you guys in so long..call me soon!
Post a Comment