Monday, May 26, 2008

Our trip to Disney World




We decided to take Ryann to Disney World in the middle of May since Chase had to go to Florida for work anyway. Yes, she's not even 2 yet but she loved every second of it! We left Bentlee home with family so Ryann could have some alone time with us. It was so fun!!!


This was the first character she saw and she wasn't sure what to think.

Goofy girl!


Like father like daughter.... The pilot let Ryann "fly" the plane on our way to Florida.










2 comments:

MenloveClan said...

you did such a good job! it is so cute! sorry i wa not the best helper,Im trying to figure it out too! love you blog!!

Eric and Ashlee said...

Your blog is way cute! You did a really good job! I am so excited you started one, I like to read everyone else's blog better than I like to update my own!